OMG! Woman Leaves Her Ex-boyfriend for a New Man Only to Find Out This Shocking Secret



After dating a man for two years and in clear hope of finally getting married next year, a woman has ended up being embarrassed by the wife of the man.
M
 
The discovery was made this morning and the lady in question wants other women to learn from her experience.
She wrote: “I will be glad if you post this so your followers especially single ladies can learn. I got a WhatsApp call from my dream husband to be this morning.

‘As usual I picked and I was like “hey baby” to my greatest surprise a lady replied and said who is your Baby? Is it my husband you are calling your baby? Prostitute please leave my husband alone. I was dumbfounded. She ended the call and sent me a message on WhatsApp chat immediately.

“Above is the conversation I just had this morning with the wife I never knew existed before now, of the guy I practically left my ex for. All because he lives in USA and was coming to marry me so I will relocate with him.

“He had planned to come next year. I have known this guy for like two years now and he never said he is married and I never got a sign. Thank God we haven’t met yet before this, I would have committed suicide.”

No comments:

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Powered by Blogger.